I'm a little bonkers thing you know
I'm going to destroy you and blow
my self down.
trough my cigarettes,
eggs and emptyness
trough my cigarettes,
eggs and emptyness
I watch the world crombling down.
without been touched by anything
tought I'm heartless
sweaming shirtless
In the green Irish see
eating loaves a
and I'm
bleeding love!
I'm somking too much sir!
Please stop sir.
throw your reed sir.
I'm smoking too much sir.!
Lovless baboons
with creepy baloons
female baboons
with flabby babools!
This world is going to eat an egg nahh
without been touched by anything
tought I'm heartless
sweaming shirtless
In the green Irish see
eating loaves a
and I'm
bleeding love!
I'm somking too much sir!
Please stop sir.
throw your reed sir.
I'm smoking too much sir.!
Lovless baboons
with creepy baloons
female baboons
with flabby babools!
This world is going to eat an egg nahh
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento